Turkey Artichoke Meatballs
A unique twist to classic meatballs… turkey artichoke meatballs! Artichokes are full of nutrients, antioxidants, and fiber so they really round out this fun take on the traditional meatball. They are gluten-free and egg-free so they make avoiding allergies easy! Delicious on their own, or to pair with gluten-free pasta and veggies. Super simple to make!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Turkey Artichoke Meatballs Recipe
Total Prep Time: 30-40 minutes Makes: 8-10 servings
Turkey Artichoke Meatballs Ingredients
- 1-2 pounds organic ground turkey
- 1 cup organic onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons organic minced garlic
- 1 can organic artichokes
- organic parsley
- sea salt to taste
- organic parmesan cheese (optional)
Turkey Artichoke Meatballs Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sauté onions and garlic in pan.
- Add artichokes, onions, and garlic into ground turkey.
- Add parsley and sea salt to taste.
- Optional – add organic parmesan cheese.
- Form into balls and place on parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.